Welcome to Project 2002 please see the rules before joining our server

Installation Guide

Future Content?

General chat and server information.

Would you like to see content expanded to a specific expansion?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:20 pm

The Legacy of Ykesha
10%
Lost Dungeons of Norrath
25%
Gates of Discord
5%
Omens of War
46%
Hell No, Leave the content alone!
13%

Total votes: 183

Reyed

Re: Future Content?

Postby Reyed » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:47 am

OoW was by far my FAVORITE expansion. It took the best parts of LDoN dynamic content and static content of normal zones and threw them together really nicely. Epic 1.5/2.0, level cap increase, Leadership AA's, HoTT, and Anguish raids were pretty awesome as well.

I would honestly be fine with any content increase really, LoY adds dyes(Thank god), LDoN adds augs and some "dynamic" content, GoD adds some nice end game content and some decent AAs, but OoW holds a special place in my heart and gets my vote for sure.
OOW was OK bu that's where the level cap increased to 70. With the current 65 cap you can go to GoD which (I realize I'm in the minority here) I liked a lot.

eldarian

Postby eldarian » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:24 pm

i think they were all good in their own respects. They all played a Role. I think Ldon would be amazing for this server, as a lot of people who are casual would be able to do a pickup group. for points. Seems like a good fit for our community.
-Vegeta-

0000wiley3

Postby 0000wiley3 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:15 pm

IMO, the best thing about the PoP era in EQ gaming was that all the previous content was not yet invalidated by the top end content. Yes, Time geared toons can pretty much hammer stomp things like Trak at that point, but there is still danger.

LoY and LDoN content did not change this dynamic.

GoD started to change it. But GoD was still a L65 cap. All 3 of those expansions added a handful of additional AAs as well, but nothing that invalidated the old content. And all but the lowest tier GoD content required some heavily geared and AA'd toons to succeed.
Archi and the twins

Return to “General Discussion”