Welcome to Project 2002 please see the rules before joining our server

Installation Guide

Little Question about BST-Claws

Borimir

Little Question about BST-Claws

Postby Borimir » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:44 am

Hi there,

i just rejoined your Server, after two years.
Back in the days i destoyed one of my Khati Sha Recruit Claws by an accident.
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=3112&p=16775#p16775

To get back in game i thought starting the quest from the beginning would be fine!
So i destoyed the other one and startet farming.

Now i am at the point, where i need the Initiate's Cloak of Shar Vahl. My problem is, that i allready have the Cloak of the Khati Sha Recruit and getting the older Version without being able doing the Citizen-Quest is not possible...

any chance to get a little help from a GM for this problem?

hopefully yours
Borimir
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Rhaa

Re: Little Question about BST-Claws

Postby Rhaa » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:28 am

On Allakhazam I found this:
You can mulltiquest this. and, if you are like me and have no friends :( you can mq it by yourself if you have an open slot in your account on the same server.

Park the character who lost the cloak at guild, near to guildmaster. I did for Beastlord, so I camped out at the feet of Elder Spiritist Sahdi.

Create a new character of same race and class, and do the quest from the beginning up until the step before you get the cloak. Turn in the item (letter) but not the slate and camp. Bring your other character on and turn in slate.

This worked for me 30 minutes ago.

How I managed to lose my first cloak.
At level one, not knowing how to get to the pit, I went to look over the side. Thanks to the frame rate issues, I ran over the edge and died (399 dmg on a lvl 1 character with a couple dozen hp, if that. LOL) Then, using my /corpse button I ran all around - having found the safe way to the bottom of the pit by following someone - by the bottom of both bridges, from one end to the other, and up as far on the edges as I could get. I got the familiar "That corpse is too far away to summon it." msg but never was able to get close enough to it to actually summon it.

Once my corpse poofed I petitioned it and was told "We don't like to give out info on game specifics, but there should be a quest to get it back." and "Your request for reimbursement is not one we can fulfill."

So I looked and asked and looked and this (Multiquest it, alone or with a friend) is the one I have found. Seems like an exploit to me, but then- if the frame rate issue had been addressed before they shipped this I wouldn't be whining like a spoiled brat about it.

Which is not to say I don't love what they've done with this new app. I esp. like that much of the cool equipment is no drop, which may be a much better way of dealing with the farmer issue than the trivial loot code. Until they go too far of course.... ;-)

But as far as I know Multiquest is only enabled for velious armor right now. The official statement is:
Multiquest Support (Only implemented on quests we determine they should be, currently only Velious Armors)
So IMHO for this quest the MQ should be enabled. I do have an BST also, and I am pretty sure I don't have the starter items any more. So if I ever decide to do the Epic for my BST, I am screwed!
Main-Setup:
Gilgamesch - Level 62 Shadowknight (Oger)
Sickboy - Level 62 Enchanter (Darkelf)
Troy - Level 62 Druid (Halfling)

Reserve:
Tharan - Level 59 Paladin (Dwarf)
Rhaa - Level 59 Beastlord (Iksar)

fryguy503

Postby fryguy503 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:24 am

iirc there is a step in the quest where you would normally MQ an item. The item on the server is tradeable which makes it possible for any class to complete. Start looking there and see if that helps.
- Mythsong
UI Guru
Bard Sub-Par

Former GM Trust

Borimir

Postby Borimir » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:14 pm

So i did the whole Citizen-Quest with a new BST just a few Moments ago and no single item was tradeable with my main character. So i still have the same problem!

fryguy503

Postby fryguy503 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:38 am

have you /petitioned in game, if not do so and I will talk to chunky about it.
- Mythsong
UI Guru
Bard Sub-Par

Former GM Trust

Borimir

Postby Borimir » Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:28 am

Thx lot... will be online first day in 2019 and will do the ingame-petition !

Best wishes to all for 2019!!!

Dhampyre

Postby Dhampyre » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:45 pm

Hi Darthh please message me on the p2002 discord via PM as Dhampyre. I didnt see you back online when i tried to reply to your tell.
GM Dhampyre - P2002.com

Borimir

Postby Borimir » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:59 pm

solved.... thanks lot!

Dhampyre

Postby Dhampyre » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:01 pm

Darthh.

Issue has been resolved. Please contact me if any other issues arise.
GM Dhampyre - P2002.com

Return to “Resolved Petitions”