Welcome to Project 2002 please see the rules before joining our server

Installation Guide

gmt leveling guild

Players looking for a guild.
Korben

Re: gmt leveling guild

Postby Korben » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:53 pm

To be fair, you might want to look at Ding again. They might have very few people in your time zone, but it's pretty much the leveling guild. Instead of splitting into a bunch of guilds based on where you live, you'd probably have better luck joining one mass guild, that way whenever anyone is on, you're all gilded.
lol why? if they are all aslepp when am online? ding dont raid. so what advantage is there? if guildhalls ere a thing on this server, then i would agree....

but no i think your wrong
Consolidation of people who are LFGuild in your timezone. If there's one place to funnel EVERYBODY who's looking for a leveling guild, less chance someone is left out.

northerntroll

Postby northerntroll » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:03 pm

ok ic what you are thinking, but we have server wide channels, so its not needed for all to be n one guild.

theres limited numbers of european players. 90% are in one guild already....but like cambridge uni ...they dont take nuubs!

Hazel

Postby Hazel » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:32 pm

To be fair, you might want to look at Ding again. They might have very few people in your time zone, but it's pretty much the leveling guild. Instead of splitting into a bunch of guilds based on where you live, you'd probably have better luck joining one mass guild, that way whenever anyone is on, you're all gilded.
lol why? if they are all aslepp when am online? ding dont raid. so what advantage is there? if guildhalls ere a thing on this server, then i would agree....

but no i think your wrong
To be clear, I want people to form new guilds and even offer open recruitment from within Ding during creation of new guilds. Everyone should have a place to call home and enjoy the company of like minded guild mates.

As far as what Ding can offer? You insult me a bit here, considering I spend a large portion of my in game time helping members. We also have many server veterans in the guild answering questions, power-leveling, and offering assistance when requested. I created the Ding discord to facilitate better communication with non-prime time members.

I realize discord doesn't equate to in game presence, and I completely understand wanting a more active guild in your time zone. If you contact Zingo in game or in Discord, I would guess he would love for you to create a Tight Underpants feeder guild and could even help in some way.

The real solution would be to recruit Euro players for the server. You would know better than I how to do that. There was a huge classic live Euro population. Just need to find those people.

northerntroll

Postby northerntroll » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:36 am

yes i played on antonius bayle. I was a guild officer for...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/272680812819069/

Prob some player on here from those days!

I dont use discord as its app only right?

will try and get hold of zingo.

thanks)

Hazel

Postby Hazel » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:46 am

Discord can be used in web browser. discordapp.com

Iance

Postby Iance » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:13 am

Oh hey dude, you were in BoB? :P

I was for a while as well. Zeroen and his brother Guts and I used to live in the same city. What was your character's name?
[65 Maestro] Epic (Wood Elf) <Tight Underpants>
[65 Arcanist] Famous (Gnome) <Tight Underpants>
[65 Forest Stalker] Finto (Halfling) <Tight Underpants>

northerntroll

Postby northerntroll » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:50 pm

my main at the time was Penelope Pumpkins, female hfl ranger.

Calkrow2

Postby Calkrow2 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:28 pm

I was Constan (Wizard) an officer in United Kingdoms. Also in Luclins First a newbie levelling guild before I moved to UK.
“Man does not cease to play because he grows old; man grows old because he ceases to play.”
- George Bernard Shaw

Taekis - Bard
Veetina - Necro
Vixtae - Shaman
Taekrow - Enchanter

northerntroll

Postby northerntroll » Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:53 am

refresh my memory on the breakup of UK guild. I recall it was juicy, but i forget any details.

think i was in it briefly but i didnt like some the strong egos in the place. think i had a mid 40s shm back then.

that 2003-2004 period is fuzzy, i was loggin in most days back then.(was in 2-3 guilds before bob) was never hardcore raider tho, you have to set limits with eq or it eats you alive :)

Calkrow2

Postby Calkrow2 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:50 pm

I never heard about a break up of the UK guild.

I joined UK during PoP when Ratzap (DE Necro) was guild leader and he was still guild leader when a bunch of us left to create a UK guild in WoW in early 2005 (EU release). Some time later I know he left/stepped down and Daresia (sp?) a cleric took over.

So if there was a break up it must have been after that.
“Man does not cease to play because he grows old; man grows old because he ceases to play.”
- George Bernard Shaw

Taekis - Bard
Veetina - Necro
Vixtae - Shaman
Taekrow - Enchanter

Return to “Looking for Guild”