Installation Guide

DuxaUI Titanium

fryguy503

DuxaUI Titanium

Postby fryguy503 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:06 pm

DuxaUI Titanium
06-29-2016

Download!

This mod is compatible with any titanium install EXCEPT Project 1999 (Please use the original creators version designed for Project 1999. Located on the P99 Forums.

Original UI Credit: Duxa/Chrushev

v01 Changes

= Optional Nemesis or Default_Old (Classic) Spell Gems (Options Folder)
= Optional Bags With Quick Swap Slots (Options Folder)
= Optional Bags With Small Slots (Options Folder)

- Mythsong
UI Guru
Bard Sub-Par

Former GM Trust

Grinkles of SoD

Re: DuxaUI Titanium

Postby Grinkles of SoD » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:55 am

I'm loving this UI, but the incorrect resist icons (flexing arm for Cold, shield for Disease, etc.) in the player window irked me. (I assume this is an accidental holdover from P99, where the spellgem icon values are different due to a smaller pool of icons compared to Titanium.) Thus, I made a few small changes to EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml within this UI's folder and it came out just the way I wanted:

If anyone would like this modified version of the player window so that the icons correspond their representative resists, follow these instructions:
  1. Backup the existing EQUI_PlayerWindow.xml file within your DuxaUI folder in case you want/need to revert later on.
  2. Download this modified version of the file:
  3. Place the newly downloaded file within the DuxaUI folder, replacing the original.
  4. Log in or reload your UI using /loadskin and enjoy.
Thanks for sharing this in the first place, fryguy503!

fryguy503

Postby fryguy503 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:37 am

There is a lot of issues if you use the P99 install, which is why one of the first comments on the client setup is to NOT use the p99 install. Either use fresh Titanium or the Packaged Installer.

There is actually a few UI issues with the P99 install. Also there is the fact that their DLL is still loading into memory and potentially reporting back. IMO please use a fresh install of Titanium or The Packaged Installer to avoid any of these issues. (Have seen reports of random crashes on the carryover from P99 as well.)

EDIT* -- I was informed it is this way on the package installer.... My Bad

I will integrate this change into my next revision with credit to you Grinkles
- Mythsong
UI Guru
Bard Sub-Par

Former GM Trust

Grinkles of SoD

Postby Grinkles of SoD » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:44 am

Glad to hear it, and thanks for the reply. Yep, DuxaUI came with this quirk "right out of the box" for me -- I didn't seek any custom UIs out myself and was pleasantly surprised to see a little selection of them included with the official P2002 installer. :)

fryguy503

Postby fryguy503 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:06 am

always check that you have the newest versions from our forums. UI's like (My baby) Nemesis are updated a bit more but I believe is not current on the installer.

Also if you have any UI back porting requests, let me know and I can back port just about any UI from live.
- Mythsong
UI Guru
Bard Sub-Par

Former GM Trust

311junkie

Postby 311junkie » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:47 pm

Really love this UI! Is it possible to get an AAXP bar added in to the player window for Luclin?

Saear

Postby Saear » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:05 pm

Would it be possible to add or replace the leveling exp bar with an AA exp bar?

rebelftank

Postby rebelftank » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:34 am

I love this UI and have been using it forever. Like the ones above me requesting an AA exp bar....pretty please with a cherry on top!!
Lummiz Faterdanjoo---War
Greef Mcthief ---Rogue
Tabbie Healz---Cleric
Zumei---Enchanter
Zumm---Monk
Audrea---GAR

AKA "THE CHIEF"

Officer---Brethren of Norrath

Lenale

Postby Lenale » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:02 pm

I use a slightly modified version of DUXA UI. I didn't like the spell names in the buffs window, so I replaced that file. I am curious if it's possible to add that handy motivational blue xp bar to the xp bar? And as someone else already mentioned, an addition of the AAXP xp bar would be great as well. (Don't remove the normal xp bar though...as it would just need to be re-added once PoP goes live)

Thanks!

-Len

Zukan

Postby Zukan » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:48 am

This is my favorite UI as well.

I see many people doing minor modifications to theirs and I was wondering how if it's possible to play with the DuxaUI but have the default pet window with the buff bar on the side? If so how might I do this? Please and thank you. :)

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out. I copy/pasted the petinfowindow from the default folder to the duxa folder. It actually looks Duxa-y with the buff bar. I was expecting it to be out of place and look like the default. So this is really neat. :D

Return to “Titanium”