Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:07 pm
How do I create an acccount?
- Once you have a valid forum account you can visit the account manager. If that Link doesn't work for you, try this link
*you must be logged in to the forums for this to work*
- The new Titanium client and additional information is available here: http://p2002.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=2152
- Short answer, Yes and No. Long answer, while expansion releases will be based on a Progression server format, we will fix a number of issues that existed on AK. We plan to have less bugs overall and more completeness to quests for all expansions. You can read about differences in thread this http://p2002.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3459.
- Classic, Kunark, Velious, Luclin, PoP
- Recently the server switched from an old client to Titanium.
- On Windows, you can use Shift+Windows Key+Left or Right keys. However, if your monitors are running different resolutions this can be buggy.
- 3 accounts can be logged on by a single person.
- All Classic zones, East & West Cabilis , Shar Vahl, Field of Bone, Kurn's Tower, Shadeweavers Thicket, Plane of Knowledge, Plane of Fear and Plane of Sky.
- Plane of Hate, the Warrens, the Stonebrunt Mountains, the Hole, the Ruins of Kunark Expansion (Veeshan's Peak included), Scars of Velious Expansion, revamped floor 2 hate, revamped Cazic Thule, Jaggedpine Forest, and Shadows of Luclin Expansion (minus inner AC).
- There will be Soulbinders in towns and in PoK
- Melody is now available through Titanium.
- There will be no class penalties (hybrid penalties, etc.)
There WILL be race penalties and bonuses (Iksar, Trolls, Halfling, etc.)
- There will be rotating Hotzones, the list of ZEM and Current Hotzones can be found here
- Multi-Questing is not currently implemented, except for Velious armor quests.
- We will release each expansion as it is completed as a whole, not parts here and there, with optional zones like the Warrens, Stonebrunt Mountains, the Hole and Jaggedpine Forest being the exceptions.
- This feature is now included in the client version we use, so fortunately we have fixed 1st person Mousewheel Scrolling. Use F9 and Insert/Delete to "zoom" behind your character as an additional option
- This feature is now included in the client version we use, so a key must be re-bound to your preference.
- It depends on the bug. If it can be exploited, PM a team member on the forums and do not post it openly. If it is not that kind of bug by all means post in the right category on the forums. If in doubt, use PM only.
- No, and never will. Donations go only to server hosting fees and hardware upgrades. Through donations we recently were able to change the server's colocation for a massive increase in server stability. All of this has been possible through the generosity of our player base.
- As long as you don't go past the 3 accounts online per person that is is not an issue.
- Open a Thread in the Petition Subforums with Desired Guildname and the character name of your guildleader
- You have to do at least 1 point of damage to the mob to get full experience. If you do not, your pet will steal 50% of the total experience
- There is a 20% flat bonus to experience, just like on the original Al'Kabor Server
- At this moment there are no plans of turning this into a PvP server.