Welcome to Project 2002 please see the rules before joining our server

Installation Guide

Character Move/Box confusion

pookieson

Character Move/Box confusion

Postby pookieson » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:54 pm

Hey my buddies and i started playing together here, i made them all the logins to use since i would be easier for them coming from p99 where theirs wouldnt work.

The Characters Kaddin on account Patrickson
and Logic on Patrickfag

both belong on forum account Tolopan

Characters Pepe account Attyfag
and Accelerate account Attykon

should be moved forum account Attykon79

and the remaining two are my characters, Hardx on Pookieson and Fatcast on Nolanite

Sorry for the confusion, we have all played EQ since 2001 together. Attykon is my brother in RL and we often play from the same IP, Patrick/Tolopan is from Washington.

Chunky

Re: Character Move/Box confusion

Postby Chunky » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:59 am

We do not move characters across forum accounts

pookieson

Postby pookieson » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:22 am

What should we do? Dhamp talked to us in game and explained the one forum account per person rule, unfortunately we are already lvl 51.

tolopan

Postby tolopan » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:09 pm

Hey Chunky,

Curious if me having two of my characters under Pookieson's account going to become an issue, I did ask him to just make an account and we could share it since we both wanted to get off P99 since POP was more fun and had the ability to box (also wanted to get his brother to start playing again) since there are three of us that play we generally play two characters each. However, if one of us cannot play we will play three but never more than three as the rules clearly state. I did read the FAQ today and did not see that as a rule the only rule I saw was do not play more than three as that is the limit.. If i have to remake my characters it is what it is but it would be a huge waste of time but would rather not be banned?

Thank you,

Patrick/tolopan

Chunky

Postby Chunky » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:29 pm

You are able to play someone else’s chars but just know we advise against account sharing as if one person does something that would earn a suspension or ban the other could lose their progress for something they were not a party to

tolopan

Postby tolopan » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:47 pm

Of course, none of us are trying to do anything to get banned or suspended as it would be a major waste of our time and ruin the fun :)

Thank you for your reply.

Return to “Resolved Petitions”