Welcome to Project 2002 please see the rules before joining our server

Installation Guide

Vanished Items

natewest1987

Vanished Items

Postby natewest1987 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:48 pm

Had several items vanish from my inventory on 1/25/2019 at around 3pm cst. I was trading items from my druid Wyvren to my shadowknight Akheva. Akheva had a full inventory, but I was mostly going to equip items when they transferred over so I wasnt worried about it. I completed the transfer and all items were on the cursor like usual. I began placing them but came across an item that I couldn't place, so I opened back up a trade window with Wyvren to hold that item there. The next item was a large box. I sat the box in my inventory, opened it, placed the next item in the box and tried to cancel the trade. A minute or so went by where I couldn't click on anything. I got a weird message about something in the database synchronizing in yellow text. Another message that said the item was placed on the ground. And then the items that I had successfully placed into my backpack vanished.

The items I can identify as being missing are the large wooden box that was holding it, an ornate breastplate mold, scepter of lightning and a tae ew sheild. Something similar has happened to me previously, and I think those times it worked itself out. But I was transferring random things at the previous time so it was hard at that time to tell that I was missing specific items. This time I am definitely missing the items listed.

also, I did look immediately and no items actually fell to the ground.

I placed a petition in game and messaged Dhampyre in discord. He asked me to log the information here as well. Please contact me on any of my toons.... exodus, wyvren, avatar, akheva

Thanks!

Return to “Resolved Petitions”