Please update your client to the new New Spell file-- http://allaclone.p2002.com/patch/tit/spells_us.txt.
- Fixes to consider level (please use #issue to continue to report any issues and provide as much context as possible).
- Horses shouldn't cause AoE to hit less targets.
- Focus effects shouldn't extend discipline timers.
- No fall damage underwater. Need to move underwater to increase swimming skill.
- Casting charm on a target with level above the max level of the spell will give a resist message and aggro.
- World tradeskill containers like forges shouldn't lock up anymore.
- Songs with greater than 3 tick duration (like Selo's Accelerating Chorus) will reset to max duration on pulse.
- Invisibility spells cast time should sync up correctly with client with focus effects.
- Some hybrid spells were not flagged correctly as detrimental for spell casting reduction. This has been fixed.
- /who all <zone> fix for zones like scarlet, netherbian, kedge, crystal, akhevia, etc.
- Pets shouldn't run off to attack mobs that buff your pet's target (Please #issue if this continues and include as much context as possible).
- Non-consumed reagents for spells are now required such as Fire Beetle Eye for Flame Lick and Pearl for Banshee Aura.
- New Corpse code to fix a number of issues.
- Captain Nalot fixed!
- Pathing file improvements in, HHK,HHP,TOV,Kael,Kith,Acrylia,Akheva,Dawnshroud,Dreadlands,EF,FOB,FG,GD,WW
- Many database fixes to address some tradeskill issues, items not dropping, and books/scrolls not opening (please continue to report problems)