Welcome to Project 2002 please see the rules before joining our server

Installation Guide

Rog LF guild

Players looking for a guild.
Melton

Rog LF guild

Postby Melton » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:21 am

NVM atm, gonna focus on AA grinding solo, will update once i am LF guild
Last edited by Melton on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.

huzzah

Re: Rog LF raiding guild

Postby huzzah » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:36 am

Check out Unity! We raid 3-4 nights a week, mostly 730pm cst.

http://p2002.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=4354
Srinniel - Ranger - Magelo
Swarl - Shaman - Magelo
Gryziwyth - Magician - Magelo
Sullivyn - Paladin - Magelo

<Unity>

Melton

Re: Rog LF guild

Postby Melton » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:28 am

Done with my AA grind, maxxed at 295 (30 saved)
60 Rog LF guild. Got all my skills maxxed, sense/disarm trap included, poison making maxxed, and all tradeskills but jewelry, tailoring, and smithing up to atleast 189 (working on tailoring now).

Haven't even really touched Luclin even to grind so no key parts of any kind, i am also a solo player with a few low lvl 50 buff bots basically so looking for a guild that has ppl on even when not raiding for things like quests and certain item farms, etc, etc. ( Not epiced yet, missing general kill and if doesnt drop quill also a kedge robe)

Send PM if interested, thanks for your time.

Melton

Postby Melton » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:06 pm

Back to LF guild, looking for a guild that actually helps with quests like epic, please only PM if your guild does more then just raid then log and hardly anyone gets on non-raid days please.
Last edited by Melton on Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bophades

Re: Rog LF raiding guild

Postby Bophades » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:29 am

Right now there are 3 guilds that raid: BoN, PS, and Unity. You already left BoN for "not helping with your epic," nevermind the 15/20 piercer and ST key you got on your first and second day with us. I suppose we were supposed to guess that you wanted help since you never actually said anything in game or discord or anywhere else the night we didn't help you. Good luck with the other two guilds.
Chrono - Ranger
Marle - Cleric
Ricksanchez - Wizard

Melton

Postby Melton » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:13 pm

Plz take your drama somewhere else, suppose to be grown ups on this server thanks, I repeatedly asked for help even put in messages on your discord page with not one offer of help, so lets not make it look like you Didn't know, same with any other guild, i even put in my post im looking for a guild that actually helps with quests, if i join one that then only gets on for raids then yes i will leave plan and simple, i could careless about raiding really so not only 3 guilds for me FYI and if i don't find a guild i like, i can always find somewhere else to play, it isnt like it is that hard to level up a character, but lets not act like i didnt ask for almost a week everyday and i didnt put a post in your epic/quest page on discord for a full week, then you get on that Sat. and ask whoever it was if they still needed trak but never asked me once if i still needed general. Again move on my friend and good hunting and luck on your raids.

Another tidbit on info about Rog, thier Epic is better then most weapons offhand until a rog can get around 1400 atk so ya i am looking to actually get mine done, but again good luck and good hunting to you

tibbs

Postby tibbs » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Plz take your drama somewhere else, suppose to be grown ups on this server thanks, I repeatedly asked for help even put in messages on your discord page with not one offer of help, so lets not make it look like you Didn't know, same with any other guild, i even put in my post im looking for a guild that actually helps with quests, if i join one that then only gets on for raids then yes i will leave plan and simple, i could careless about raiding really so not only 3 guilds for me FYI and if i don't find a guild i like, i can always find somewhere else to play, it isnt like it is that hard to level up a character, but lets not act like i didnt ask for almost a week everyday and i didnt put a post in your epic/quest page on discord for a full week, then you get on that Sat. and ask whoever it was if they still needed trak but never asked me once if i still needed general. Again move on my friend and good hunting and luck on your raids.

Another tidbit on info about Rog, thier Epic is better then most weapons offhand until a rog can get around 1400 atk so ya i am looking to actually get mine done, but again good luck and good hunting to you
I duoed another BoNers general without having to make a stink about it and my toons have no AAs. They just asked me one night. You don't need a raid force for general. Maybe you're not getting help because you go to no initiative to put shit together on your own and expect raid leadership to ask individuals to help you for you.

It's really easy, even without a guild, to send a few tells and get help if you're willing to actually interact with people.
Tibbs - Halfling Extraordinaire!

Flims

Postby Flims » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Joined and left unity within a week. Posted epic request then was gone 2 days later. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Melton

Postby Melton » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:31 pm

This is a LF guild post, their is a rant section for your kinda posts, so just reporting them, you can keep trying to make yourselves look like the good guys by spouting half truths but just move on, i left Unity for the same reason but it wasnt cause they are bad ppl they just didnt seem to have numbers on for off days, where as i left BoN cause you guys act exactly how you are right now and either ignore certain members or just don't read your epic request discord page, what is the point of that page if you talk about "don't expect leadership to get ppl together", that makes so sense to even have it then huh. I mean i tried to be nice and but you guys see to want to act like you were all nice guys just wanting to help and i didnt do anything to try and get that help when i did alot actually, the point of a guild is the help each other not have to go outside the guild as u say to get that help. Try to be a little more mature and move on, like i said i left unity as well and you dont see them over here acting like fools, cause they are good people and i didnt leave them cause of bad blood just cause i didnt feel they fit me, were as you guys just act, lets just say very young so just move on already and again good hunting and happy raiding.

Melton

Postby Melton » Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:36 pm

Again, nothing against you Flim or Unity, it just seemed to me no one even read your epic kill post so i didnt feel like that was things you guys paid attention too and not alot of ppl on at off raid days so i left, were as with BoN there is more then just that reason i actually left there, they know what that is from post on their own forum i made but i wont get into cause not here for the drama. Unity i have no problem with, just didn't seem to fit me, BoN on the other hand i wouldnt rejoin even if my dick was on fire and they had the only water =). Again as i put in other posts, good hunting and good raiding to all. With that said, this is obviously just going off topic so i'll just pay attention to my PMs and not the post.

Return to “Looking for Guild”