Welcome to Project 2002 please see the rules before joining our server

Installation Guide

Rotted Corpses

Petition forums
Boragar

Rotted Corpses

Postby Boragar » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:32 am

It is the player's responsibility to recover their corpse or contact a GM if there is an issue with the corpse inside the 7 day rot window. Corpses over 1 week old have to be GM recovered and it is up to the GM's discretion whether or not to recover the corpse. Corpses over 1 month old will be deemed permanently rotted.

The size of the corpse backups are getting staggering so we are limiting how long the database keeps the information.

shiningff

Re: Rotted Corpses

Postby shiningff » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:09 pm

i should have read those thing before its my fault i still would really apreciate if something could be done me and my friend really want to keep playing this game but of course if we lost all our stuff we might just stop tell me if there any possibility of any kind for u guys to take an effort to get our corps back

Alkaborian

Re: Rotted Corpses

Postby Alkaborian » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:08 am

I think I have a corpse or a trio of corpses rotting in Chardok. I honestly can't remember if I got to loot them after rezzing or not. But in the process of recovering after a wipe my MBP decided to die on me. Can I expect help recovering corpses if I need it once apple support finishes work on my MBP or I buy a new (non apple) labtop.

2nd time within a month it just totally dies on me. I've hap apple computers for a decade but this last one makes me recommend anyone to steer clear of apple laptops.

Return to “Petitions”