Welcome to Project 2002 please see the rules before joining our server

Installation Guide

QQUI for Titanium

Kuvu

Re: QQUI for Titanium

Postby Kuvu » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:36 pm

Diotic wrote:I just installed this UI and I have noticed that a lot of the spell icons are showing the wrong stuff. On my shaman my buffs are showing as dots/dps spells. Is there anyway to fix that. I have downloaded all of the needed files for my titanium install.

Post or 2 up i put a link in with icons that work should fix you up. Also there are some xmls you need to change out that were not fixed, raid and friends ui xlms from the default folder.

Diotic

Postby Diotic » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:54 pm

I tried using that link a few up to fix the spell icons, still a no go. I've tried taking the gem icons from other UI's but that just makes it worse lol.

nazlum

Postby nazlum » Sat May 27, 2017 10:34 am

I'm still having issue with the wrong buff icons showing if anyone knows a fix for this I would appreciate it

Zetterbeard

Postby Zetterbeard » Sat May 27, 2017 11:28 am

I have this issue sometimes with Vert UI on only one of my accounts. Not sure how to fix it, but it's a toon that I hardly use, so I don't bother with it. Sorry that doesn't help, but just wanted to let you know that I've seen the issue with other UIs as well.

Solem

Postby Solem » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:58 am

Did anyone ever fix the spell icons for this? I'm also a bit confused as to what this titanium convert actually did, because from what I can tell it's exactly the same as the P99 version. I just started on P2002 and first thing I did was copy my QQUI for p99 across to the p2002 ui files, loading it up... everything worked fine, except for the spell icons (on both spell gems & spell book). But they still don't work with this new download.

I had a look at the .tga files and it seems like to do the spell gems they had to figure out the order of the spells in p99 and then order the classic icons in the tga files accordingly. Then on p2002 the spells are probably ordered differently, so say light healing might be #10 spell on p99 and #15 on 2002 or something like that, so the icons display but in the wrong order. The only way to fix this I can see is to either change the spells ordering (I guess this is in spellsfile?) or manually reorder the icons in the 7 different .tga's which sounds like a pain in the ass.

Anyway if someone has actually done this I'd love it if they could share it. I really can't use another UI after using this one. And I can get luclin icons to work, but I'd rather gouge out my own eyes before resorting to that.

[edit] So overwriting the p2002 spellsfile with p99's fixed all the spell gems back to their normal order. Honestly not sure how to fix this other than that, I'm sure that will cause other problems though.

Trust

Postby Trust » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:45 am

I will look into this tonight.

Kuvu

Postby Kuvu » Sun May 06, 2018 7:55 am

I have a question on the spell icons. I have the spell icons that I want working in the spell bar but the buff window and the spell book icons are not correct. What do i need to change to make those the same as the spell bar icons?

The spell book and the buff window icons are the same just the cast bar icons are different and those are the want in the spell book and buff window.

I moved over seas and my gaming pc is still in the states so had to do a new install on a laptop so starting from scratch here :(

Appreciate any help.

Return to “Titanium”