Please update your client to the new Supplemental Files (v03) -- http://allaclone.p2002.com/patch/tit/spells_us.txt.
- Temporary pets that lock on targets will no longer taunt.
- Client crashing shouldn't cause a significantly longer linkdead period anymore. The 60 seconds linkdead timer still applies.
- Runes absorbing damage won't stop invisibility spells from breaking anymore from melee damage.
- Pathing mobs will now use the ground below you if you are in process of falling to determine where to go next. This should help significantly with warping in places like velketor.
- Assist aggro was broken in prior patch. It should work correctly now. Assisting mobs won't chain assist other mobs.
- Optimizations for caching routes.
- Pathing fixes for Cazic Thule, Kael, Velketor, Chardok, Karnor, and Maidens. Please continue to #issue problems.