Welcome to Project 2002 please see the rules before joining our server

Installation Guide

Looking for PST centered guild

Players looking for a guild.
tibbs

Looking for PST centered guild

Postby tibbs » Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:27 am

ex-Powerslave raider with a new work/family schedule that just doesn't work with EST raid times.

I'm not that interested in trying to keep up with a regular raid schedule anymore, but if there is a PST raid-hopeful guild, I'd be happy to contribute to try and get things going.

I have a 60 war/dru/mag who are decently raid equipped, 60 bst that's getting there, 59 clr, 51 brd, and a host of other pre-50 alts.

My new schedule allows me to get on reliably on weekdays by 8pm PST if your guild needs me, but I fluctuate on when I get on naturally, though usually post 7pm PST on weekdays, and scattered if at all on weekends.

I have all non-class specific tradeskills post 150 on my druid, who is currently working on her 8th shawl. I love helping new players get started, as hopefully new players to the server can attest to.

I was interested in trying out Unity or Brethren, but don't want to get caught in a guild where everyone 50+ would slowly filter out, as I do enjoy/desire the ability to group up with some 60s for quests, and especially with Luclin around the corner for AAs.

If no such guild exists, but other people are interested, I'd be happy to try and lead a PST focused guild if enough are interested (post here or PM me).
Tibbs - Halfling Extraordinaire!

rebelftank

Re: Looking for PST centered guild

Postby rebelftank » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:56 am

interested!
Lummiz- 60 War
Zumm- 60 Monk
Tabbie- 60 Cleric
Zumei- 60 Enchanter
Greef- 60 Rogue
Audrea- 59 GAR

Brethren of Norrath

Halflyfe

Postby Halflyfe » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:46 pm

<Unity> Does not filter out members 50+... We have a growing 55+ pop with many 60's... If you'd like anymore information you're welcome to send me a tell in-game (Halflyfe or Exergonic) and I can answer any questions you might have. =)

tibbs

Postby tibbs » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:37 pm

I've actually found a home with Brethren of Norrath. The leader is also PST so we've been able to do a lot together. Best of luck to Unity though!
Tibbs - Halfling Extraordinaire!

Return to “Looking for Guild”